ini lagu santai yg pas banget buat suasana hatiku saat ini (gubraaaakkkk)
tapi diganti jadi bahasa inggrisnya aja yee =D
Waiting for you in my soul
I waited patiently
Hope itself
I tried to miss the shadow
Because only a shadow that is
Warm sun and the moon light
Accompany the remains of my days without you
Beautiful rainbow that appeared when the rays penetrate therecesses of your eyes, my heart
It proper that i was expecting something more than just the attention of yourself that you think is normal
Or should i save it in
And i think this creep continues for ever
I love you and it was the only one that i was not honest with you
I want you to understand
Could you realize love in my heart with put a word i said to you
Can i call you sweetheart, Love
Until when
I also can't afford to make sure i get the whole flavor of this harbor
Hear the cry of my heart of you
And I want you to understand what my heart..my heart
We're together forever
Download Lagu Maliq & D'essentials "Sampai Kapan"
DAMPAK PENGGUNAAN NARKOBA
A. Apa yang disebut NARKOBA ? Narkoba (singkatan dari Narkotika, Psikotropika dan Bahan Adiktif berbahaya lainnya) adalah bahan/zat...
-
Mau berbagi ajj deh yaa. Ini nih, mau ngasi tau seperti apa sih sifat2 anak 9A ato yg sering disebut dengan “perkosa” ngere...
-
“Harus Move On. Cowok bukan cuma dia aja, come on Keiytren i know u can do it”. Itulah kebiasaanku yang selalu aku lakukan ketika bangun t...
-
very happy I have a Best Friend like you =) in good n bad time we are always together.. one had a problem, all also feel the problem tha...